Kill Your Attitude
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill Your Attitude

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum issues for KYA!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fur!ous
Talks Alot
Talks Alot
Fur!ous

Forum issues for KYA! Empty
PostSubject: Forum issues for KYA!   Forum issues for KYA! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:05 pm

Ok now..... I've told KanyoN and Ninja and I guess many others wanna know 2. that Jessica said: Fur!ous girl is a slut! (her on pic) She didn't say it once or twice, four times! I wish I had rcon Evil or Very Mad GOOD BYE. u guys SHOULD read logs of the server. pz out......................
Back to top Go down
sosoke
sosoke

PostSubject: Re: Forum issues for KYA!   Forum issues for KYA! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:25 am

your confusing me now, in the server you told me tamed said that your girl was a slut =// ughhh
Back to top Go down
{KYA}Tam3d!
{KYA}Members
{KYA}Members
{KYA}Tam3d!

PostSubject: Re: Forum issues for KYA!   Forum issues for KYA! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:34 am

IDK i suggest this topic be closed cause you and jess are cool now. and there is no apparent reson to ban Jessica. (Btw shes Cute lol) And sorry Furious but i refuse to ban unless told otherwise by KYA admins Or leaders/asst.leaders.
Back to top Go down
http://www.killyourattitude.webs.com
Fur!ous
Talks Alot
Talks Alot
Fur!ous

PostSubject: Re: Forum issues for KYA!   Forum issues for KYA! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:39 am

Ya sosoke I forgot... Tamed u also called my girl slut! and if I was admin here I whould say worse words....... Evil or Very Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
{KYA}Tam3d!
{KYA}Members
{KYA}Members
{KYA}Tam3d!

PostSubject: Re: Forum issues for KYA!   Forum issues for KYA! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:46 am

Ive Honestly Had It with you Fur!ous Im sorry if theres an issue and you know when or if kanyon or Ninja reads logs that theres not really any reason for you to puit all this hatred at me. You know i keep asking you what i can do for you me and Jessica to all get along. As i said the option of banning Jessica is out of the question. And you tell me "then i have nothing else to say to you but See ya in war" And 1 time maybe i called you a jerk and you said "Ok im a fool a jerk and what else?" i said you where a good freind. So Im trying not to let this involve me anymore until Leaders Comment. O and by the way KanyoN already talked talked to jessica and she told him the problem has been resolved so that should be on its way///.///
Back to top Go down
http://www.killyourattitude.webs.com
KanyoN
{KYA} Leaders
{KYA} Leaders
KanyoN

PostSubject: Re: Forum issues for KYA!   Forum issues for KYA! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:19 pm

Ok enough see this is why drama keeps on comming back. Keeps going on and on and on with top so this topic closed
Back to top Go down
http://killyourattitude.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum issues for KYA!   Forum issues for KYA! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum issues for KYA!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kill Your Attitude :: Forum Issues-
Jump to: