Kill Your Attitude
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill Your Attitude

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fur!ous
Talks Alot
Talks Alot
Fur!ous

Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy" Empty
PostSubject: Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy"   Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy" I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:44 am

Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy" 770bd45b2ecef4d5b3d4658b50faf607a13c3037

Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy" 36d5c3992363dfd7b9ceee411ac8ec1d7b935c53

Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy" D034936808edcec75f4ad6fd80c8e5ff9920bd6b

Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy" 83acd2f2c50bfb76401246a7c0ce2dd66ff82506

Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy" 6400a9d2a47404099d0c70c68a6cdece2dfe174e

Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy" F0d8c8231d30f42030a4cda54e1d3716a4eee4b2

Well I'm happy that I can do some good to KYA to bring those screenies! Smile And watch the one when we just had warm up! They didn't have a chance on that map! we rape at that map for sure! keep that in mind! that we are good in that map! Specially ALIEN Smile or (Knightdream he's name is now I think) Well gg? ye some is gg and some is not:/
Back to top Go down
{KYA}ALlEN
{KYA}Members
{KYA}Members
{KYA}ALlEN

PostSubject: Re: Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy"   Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy" I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:10 am

I say q3dm17 i rape at that map Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Fur!ous
Talks Alot
Talks Alot
Fur!ous

PostSubject: Re: Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy"   Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy" I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:15 pm

Dunno what map that is.... lolz
Back to top Go down
{KYA}ALlEN
{KYA}Members
{KYA}Members
{KYA}ALlEN

PostSubject: Re: Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy"   Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy" I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:37 pm

q3dm17 is space map called the longest yard
Back to top Go down
Fur!ous
Talks Alot
Talks Alot
Fur!ous

PostSubject: Re: Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy"   Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy" I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:42 pm

{KYA}ALlEN wrote:
q3dm17 is space map called the longest yard

I've seen it now rofl, I suck on that map:)) Own at others:P q3ctf4 I think it is
Back to top Go down
KanyoN
{KYA} Leaders
{KYA} Leaders
KanyoN

PostSubject: Re: Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy"   Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy" I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:09 pm

dude we tied
Back to top Go down
http://killyourattitude.webs.com
Fur!ous
Talks Alot
Talks Alot
Fur!ous

PostSubject: Re: Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy"   Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy" I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:22 pm

Sry sir but I don't get what "tied" is Neutral
Back to top Go down
{KYA}ALlEN
{KYA}Members
{KYA}Members
{KYA}ALlEN

PostSubject: Re: Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy"   Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:09 pm

umm its like we got the same score or if ur a fan of tennis it would be a deuse i believe hiSSSSSSSSSSSS
Back to top Go down
Fur!ous
Talks Alot
Talks Alot
Fur!ous

PostSubject: Re: Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy"   Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:07 pm

Oh yeah I have been thinking of it to! We have better in like scores I mean as a team!:S I can't belive we won one more then:/ We had just bad luck? Not practise as team and shit we will get this bs!Smile
Back to top Go down
{KYA}ALlEN
{KYA}Members
{KYA}Members
{KYA}ALlEN

PostSubject: Re: Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy"   Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:08 pm

yeah if we can ever get the server up and running :/ :S hiSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Back to top Go down
Fur!ous
Talks Alot
Talks Alot
Fur!ous

PostSubject: Re: Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy"   Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:23 pm

Ye we will it's a matter of time
Back to top Go down
Plagu3

PostSubject: Re: Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy"   Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy" I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:33 pm

The score was 3-1

Furious, which map do you consider as the warm up?

btw gg guys
Back to top Go down
Fur!ous
Talks Alot
Talks Alot
Fur!ous

PostSubject: Re: Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy"   Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:44 am

Those who is last of the screenies but ur guys was really serious those rounds;S KYA was really good there and it was only me and ALIEN who was serious I belive w/e

gg mate! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
{KYA}ALlEN
{KYA}Members
{KYA}Members
{KYA}ALlEN

PostSubject: Re: Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy"   Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:10 am

yeah lol i think on one of those i kept on tailing sorrow Very Happy hiSSSSSSSS
Back to top Go down
Fur!ous
Talks Alot
Talks Alot
Fur!ous

PostSubject: Re: Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy"   Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:52 am

Hahahaha ya same, I tailed that bitch Rolling Eyes And that annyoing Joe-.- Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy"   Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here is the screenshots of KYA and DC "enjoy"
Page 1 of 1