Kill Your Attitude
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill Your Attitude

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attention All KYA members!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
{KYA}Tam3d!
{KYA}Members
{KYA}Members
{KYA}Tam3d!

Attention All KYA members!!! Empty
PostSubject: Attention All KYA members!!!   Attention All KYA members!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:59 pm

To all of my fellow KYA Members. I need to tell all of you somthing and im sorry to say but its the truth. If your going into war you need to be prepared for the results. Stop being a cry baby if u lost and a sore loser. And if we win dont rub it into peoples Face. When yall acuse another Team of Cheating thats like a race between a fat guy and a athleat. Even if you got proof big woop what are they going to do about it. Yes DC sucks but they take winning and loesing much better then us. We need to practice at KYA server to train as a team not as one but to learn how to trap and thaw people. To concore. To learn each others weakness and streaths to reach new levles. If we are going to be on top like TP and GodS we need to work are way up together. And 1 last thing. Dont put people down if they made a mistake. Learn from it and remind them to try harder help them over come horrible obsticles. I think i speak for most of us when i say"I WANT KYA TO BE ON TOP EVENTUALY like TP and GodS. Thats All I got To say for now!
{KYA}Rail*Pro Contact me on xfire q3railpro or email q3railpro@aim.com Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.killyourattitude.webs.com
{KYA}ALlEN
{KYA}Members
{KYA}Members
{KYA}ALlEN

PostSubject: Re: Attention All KYA members!!!   Attention All KYA members!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:09 am

geezuz how long did it take u to type all that??? still cant find malevolent :/ Neutral hiSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Back to top Go down
Fur!ous
Talks Alot
Talks Alot
Fur!ous

PostSubject: Re: Attention All KYA members!!!   Attention All KYA members!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:35 am

Dude I didn't think of no one cheated but when my leader KanyoN gets suspecced then I gets it! (Spelling?) And I already said: It whould be really good to have the server before Dc war but NO THOSE MFERS ARE NOT GONNA HELP KANYON SO JUST GET THAT SHIT OVER! We can't practise! cuz we don't have an own server! And I'm still wondering why the fuck Aim is in KYA if he keeps say that 1.30 sucks and lots of bs, dude ur making me so god damn mad Evil or Very Mad Mad And DC wasen't the best team of KYA and DC it was KYA! just watch those one when it was warm up round first, every single one got raped by me! but ye I got cold when I had to watch the first game "accuse" I don't like to uhm... come with exusses cuz ye I sucked and it was of 3 things: lag, my mouse(broken) and that I was cold and I DON'T like to exeuss me(spelling? w/e) KYA should have won but now we didn't and ye, I think Alien told me this.... "It's a good thing to lose cuz u will get better" and yeah I and everyone here will! I'm sure we will rape GodS if we PRACTISE like a team! I belive in KYA and I'm not gonna show my white flag yet! Evil or Very Mad remember this: KILL YA ATTITUDE NO ONE CAN BREAK UR ATTITUDE !!! Keep the good things running! and work on the bad things!Smile)))))) end of story! Everyone that's wanna talk more about the bs war message me or..... KanyoN! king Ninja doesn't have to get more problems.. so talk to me or KanyoN and I and Kanyon??? will disguss this

PS! Sorry for my GOD DAMN bad english! Smile
Back to top Go down
{KYA}ALlEN
{KYA}Members
{KYA}Members
{KYA}ALlEN

PostSubject: Re: Attention All KYA members!!!   Attention All KYA members!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:02 am

yes i did say that and it is very true i learned from the best silent
Back to top Go down
Fur!ous
Talks Alot
Talks Alot
Fur!ous

PostSubject: Re: Attention All KYA members!!!   Attention All KYA members!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:13 pm

Good to hear bro!: )
Back to top Go down
imposter
Active Wanna Be
Active Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Attention All KYA members!!!   Attention All KYA members!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:31 pm

if u dont want me kya i will quit just say the words
Back to top Go down
Fur!ous
Talks Alot
Talks Alot
Fur!ous

PostSubject: Re: Attention All KYA members!!!   Attention All KYA members!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:41 pm

imposter wrote:
if u dont want me kya i will quit just say the words

If u wanna talk more about the war or some close about the war then write to me on xfire: Adden17@xfire TY!
Back to top Go down
{KYA}Tam3d!
{KYA}Members
{KYA}Members
{KYA}Tam3d!

PostSubject: Re:   Attention All KYA members!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:24 pm

Furious im not saying all of you just some of Kya members. And Aim just quit KYA. No one cares all you do is be negative. so go ahead. QUIT. Who would care not to be mean but you just want attention. Furious ill talk to you later on xfire Im not saying anything bad just suggestions. In my opinion. The clan needs some what of a counsler lol. Well see yall around.=)

Last edited by {KYA}Tam3d! on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.killyourattitude.webs.com
Fur!ous
Talks Alot
Talks Alot
Fur!ous

PostSubject: Re: Attention All KYA members!!!   Attention All KYA members!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:48 pm

{KYA} EvIL PuPpy wrote:
Furious im not saying all of you just some of Kya members. And Aim just quit KYA. No one cares all you do is be negative. so go ahead. QUIT. Who would care not to be mean but you just want attention. Furious ill talk to you later on xfire Im not saying anything bad just suggestions. In my opinion. The clan needs some what of a counsler lol. Well see yall around.=)

I like those kind of guys! they really listening wtf I'm trying to do here!: )) Evil ur really a good teamate! a good teamate doesn't always have to be good, just a good mind with ideas! That's what every clan want!((( : Ye speak ur minds! imma take KanyoNs place of that, is it cool KanyoN? cuz ur always busy when I'm trying to talk to u. So just message me! Pz Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
KanyoN
{KYA} Leaders
{KYA} Leaders
KanyoN

PostSubject: Re: Attention All KYA members!!!   Attention All KYA members!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:19 pm

Ok one thing its up to me and ninja but if i want to i can do anything cuz i have full power over my clan. But like clan says Kill Your Attitude. Listen what i say take a deep breath and relax lets have a clan meeting and lets figure out stuff
Back to top Go down
http://killyourattitude.webs.com
Fur!ous
Talks Alot
Talks Alot
Fur!ous

PostSubject: Re: Attention All KYA members!!!   Attention All KYA members!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:54 am

KanyoN wrote:
Ok one thing its up to me and ninja but if i want to i can do anything cuz i have full power over my clan. But like clan says Kill Your Attitude. Listen what i say take a deep breath and relax lets have a clan meeting and lets figure out stuff

Yes sir! king Damn ur a good leader man!: )))
Back to top Go down
{KYA}ALlEN
{KYA}Members
{KYA}Members
{KYA}ALlEN

PostSubject: Re: Attention All KYA members!!!   Attention All KYA members!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:07 pm

u sound like such a kiss ass rofl hiSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Back to top Go down
Fur!ous
Talks Alot
Talks Alot
Fur!ous

PostSubject: Re: Attention All KYA members!!!   Attention All KYA members!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:53 pm

Fu! I love you If u meant me-.- I just sayin, KanyoN is a good leader!! that's all Cool Same with Ninja he's helpful: ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention All KYA members!!!   Attention All KYA members!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention All KYA members!!!
Page 1 of 1