Kill Your Attitude
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill Your Attitude

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT

Go down 
4 posters

k WHO WANTS FURIOUS OUT?
yes
THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT I_vote_lcap60%THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
no
THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT I_vote_lcap40%THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Outlasted
{KYA}Members
{KYA}Members
Outlasted

THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT Empty
PostSubject: THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT   THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:11 pm

k this shit is gonna stop.from wat i heard aim is not gonna join if furious is still in kya.also sickstep will quit and so will i cuz i dont want to be in a clan that is filled with FUKING DRAMA.i hate that shit. so furious is causing alot drama and i will leave to .here r some pros about furious leaving
1)all of this drama shit will come to an end
2)me aim and sickstep will stay in this clan.
3)better to lose 1 person than 3 ppl
cons
1)k furious is good but thats not wat clans r about
Back to top Go down
Outlasted
{KYA}Members
{KYA}Members
Outlasted

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT   THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:12 pm

btw furious i liked u as a friend but u r just causing so many problems.
Back to top Go down
^Formality
{KYA}Members
{KYA}Members

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT   THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:14 pm

ouch.
Back to top Go down
KanyoN
{KYA} Leaders
{KYA} Leaders
KanyoN

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT   THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:16 pm

ok i see people dont ever read my fucking posts ever and furoius u even said ok to stop know im fucking pissed. Furious 5 days suspention
Back to top Go down
http://killyourattitude.webs.com
Outlasted
{KYA}Members
{KYA}Members
Outlasted

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT   THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:45 pm

ok ty i wont leave but u know wat i mean
Back to top Go down
Who do u

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT   THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:35 pm

So if I get this right.... u blame me for all the stuff Aim said after dc war? okeeeey right! then that redicilous fight in game? was that my fault?:S and this now when sickstep made HE'S OWN WORDS as I can see here and said that I want to cause drama, man ur fucking wrong but u NEVER listens! And I didn't want to talk in the server cause I DID NOT WANT DRAMA! jesus christ... this is some bs w/e now u got a poll of it 2 tss. well everyone listen to FORMALITY here he REALLY say the truth(not) and yeah sickstep Im mad at u, u made me suspended AND bringing me out of the clan with a lil talk with outlasted and he's on ur train, w/e this has gone to far idc wtf u guys do, Evil or Very Mad And KanyoN u really think I wanna cause drama when the first thing was " well I'll join if it's not drama here" w/e who cares. no one here exept me.
Back to top Go down
Outlasted
{KYA}Members
{KYA}Members
Outlasted

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT   THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:33 am

from war sickstep told me u got in an argument with him becuz he wanted u to apoligize to aim so sickstep was trying to be nice but u were being an ass to him....and even b4 this problem happened i knew u had serious anger problems. Mad
Back to top Go down
Fur!ous
Talks Alot
Talks Alot
Fur!ous

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT   THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:35 pm

Man talk to me when u see me on q3 man and I'll tell wtf what happend gaaash.
Back to top Go down
^Formality
{KYA}Members
{KYA}Members

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT   THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:51 pm

you deleted me off xfire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT   THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kill Your Attitude :: Polls-
Jump to: